Women's Health Primary Care Clinic
The UCSF Women's Health Primary Care Clinic team includes internal medicine specialists, family medicine specialists and nurse practitioners with expertise in caring for women. We provide comprehensive care with an emphasis on prevention, education and patient participation. When needed, we will refer patients to our network of specialty providers.
Sondos Al Sad
MBBS, MPHFamily physician
FNP, MSNFamily nurse practitioner
Anne W. Chang
Deborah Chen Besson
MD, MPPFamily physician
Linda E. Dulong
NP, MSNNurse practitioner
FNP, MSN, EdMFamily nurse practitioner
FNP, DNP, MSNFamily nurse practitioner
Sirui (Mimi) Liu
Xiomara (Patty) Turok
Judith M. Walsh
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center