Cardiovascular Care and Prevention Center at Parnassus
At the UCSF Cardiovascular Care and Prevention Center at Parnassus, our physicians care for patients with conditions ranging from coronary and valvular heart disease and heart failure to rhythm disturbances and the athlete's heart. We also provide cardiac testing, including ECG, echocardiography and exercise stress testing.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
If you live in another country and are coming to UCSF for medical
treatment, our patient liaisons can help coordinate all aspects of your visit.
UCSF offers language services at no charge for patients with limited
English, as well as for patients who are deaf or have trouble hearing.
Checking into the hospital? Find helpful information by clicking on the relevant “Your Hospital Stay” booklet: Mission Bay, Parnassus or Mount
Your Doctor Visit
See our top 10 tips for making your UCSF doctor’s appointment as stress-free and productive as possible.