Medication Alliance Clinic
The UCSF Medication Alliance Clinic offers an innovative treatment program for patients with depression. We provide personalized management of antidepressant medications, extensive education on mood disorders and treatment options, and frequent and thorough follow-up care.
Note: To be referred to our clinic, you must be a current patient of the Women's Health Primary Care Clinic.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes