Cancer Center Redwood City
UCSF Cancer Center Redwood City provides compassionate, advanced care to patients on the Peninsula. Our team treats all forms of cancer, with a special focus on blood cancers such as lymphoma, as well as lung, breast, gastrointestinal, genital and urinary system cancers. Formerly known as California Cancer Care, we are now part of the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. This renowned center was the first in the Bay Area to receive the National Cancer Institute's prestigious "comprehensive" designation.
We offer a convenient location and easy parking, as well as streamlined access to UCSF specialists and clinical trials, as needed.
Awards and recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in Northern California in cancer care
Designated comprehensive cancer center
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes